RFQ #SCA45515Q0005: Consul General Residence Energy and Water Audit Services, Montreal
The United States Consulate General in Montreal is currently accepting proposals for providing an energy and water audit at its Consul General's Residence. Quotations shall be submitted to Mark Atkisson, Management Officer, U.S. Consulate General by email to the following email address: AtkissonMM@state.gov. Submission due date is on or before September 28, 2015, no later than 12 noon.
- Request for Proposal (172KB PDF; posted 24 September 2015)
- Additional Information (21KB PDF; posted 1 September 2015)
- Audit Report Template (4.4MB DOC; posted 1 September 2015)
- Onsite Schedule (44KB PDF; posted 1 September 2015)
- Project Description (42KB DOC; posted 1 September 2015)
- Project Schedule (40KB PDF; posted 1 September 2015)
- Final Report Example (3.2MB PDF; posted 1 September 2015)
- Scope of Work (50KB DOC; posted 1 September 2015)
Please note that this Request for Proposal package includes the following documents which must be obtained by telephoning Elias Koutavas at 514-908-3638:
- Auditor Pricing Template
- Building Information Tool
- Cost Estimate
- Life Cycle Cost Analysis Audit Tool
- Meter Assessment Tool
- Renewable Energy Tool
- Utility Analysis Tool
RFQ #SCA70015Q0208: COB 3rd Floor Cabling Project, Toronto
14 August 2015
Pre-Solicitation Notice: COB 3rd Floor Cabling Project RFQ
The General Services Procurement Office at the U.S. Consulate General-Toronto, intends to issue a Firm Fixed-Price Contract during the 3rd quarter of calendar year 2015 for one time project for COB 3rd Floor Cabling Project. Proposals will be due in September, 2015 and it is intended to award the contract shortly thereafter.
Procurement RSS Feed
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.