RFQ No. SCA52515Q0082: Lawn Fertilization Services for Chancery, CMR & DCR
The Embassy is currently accepting proposals from qualified bidders for the provision of lawn fertilization services. Proposals are due on or before 4 PM EST on 26 January 2015.
- Request for Proposal (169KB PDF; posted 1 December 2014)
- Amendment #1 (18KB PDF; posted 11 December 2014)
- Amendment #2 (15KB PDF; posted 12 January 2015)
- Amendment #3 (24KB PDF; posted 16 January 2015)
Site visit will be held on December 8, 2014, 10:00AM at the CMR located at 500 Lisgar Road, Rockcliffe Park Ottawa and DCR located at 46 Rockcliffe Road, Rockcliffe Park, Ottawa and preceding to the U.S. Embassy located at 490 Sussex Drive, Ottawa. For additional information or arrange for access to the building and residences, please contact Mark Pawlikowski at 613-688-5366 or Michel Lamothe at 613-741-3214 on or before 12 noon on December 5, 2014 and provide the names of all individuals planning to attend the site visit.
RFQ #SCA52515Q0020: Elevator Maintenance Services, Ottawa
The United States Embassy in Ottawa is currently accepting proposals from qualified bidders for the provision of elevator maintenance services. Proposals are due on or before 4:00 P.M. EST on February 9, 2015 (note extension of deadline).
- Request for Proposal (172KB PDF; posted 12 December 2014)
- Amendment #1 (16KB PDF; posted 16 January 2015)
A site visit and pre-proposal conference will be held on January 6, 2015, 10:00 A.M. at U.S. Embassy Ottawa, 490 Sussex Drive Ottawa, ON K1N 1G8, and all prospective offerors will be invited to attend. For additional information or arrange for access to the building please contact Mark Pawlikowski at 613-688-5366 or Rolf Garcia at 613-688-5256 on or before 12:00 noon on January 5, 2015 and provide the names of all individuals planning to attend the conference.
RFQ No. SCA52515Q0002: Specialized Solutions for U.S. Commercial Services Ottawa
The U.S. Commercial Service at the United States Embassy in Ottawa is currently accepting proposals from qualified bidders for the provision of specialized solutions. Proposals are due on or before 4:00 P.M. on January 16, 2015.
- Request for Proposal (125KB PDF; posted 19 December 2014)
The U.S. Commercial Service (Global Markets) shall assists U.S. firms in finding the right business partners in Canada. The USCS shall provide U.S. clients with customized solutions to achieve their business goals. These solutions shall include, but are not limited to: arranging one-on-one appointments, providing customized lists of Canadian contacts, conducting market research on specific sectors of the Canadian economy, arranging for business receptions, delivering market and industry briefings, scheduling of appointments with prospective trade partners, providing logistical support during trade events/missions, developing marketing strategies and promotional materials (electronic brochures, flyers, booklets, ads, etc), establishing contacts and developing leads, recruiting delegates for international buyer programs, and performing other type of commercial activities.
RFP #SCA52514R0001: Health & Life Insurance for LES Employees
The United States Mission in Canada is currently inviting qualified bidders to submit proposals related to the provision of of health, dental, life and long-term disability (LTD) insurance services to locally hired employees.
- Presolicitation Notice (9KB PDF; posted 6 October 2014)
- Solicitation Amendment #1 (The proposal submission deadline for this requirement is extended. For complete details go to www.FedBizOpps.Gov and refer to the attachment Solicitation Amendment A001 to RFP No. SCA52514R0001.)
- Solicitation Amendment #2 (Solicitation Amendment extending the proposal submission deadline and Additional Questions & Answers are posted in the website. For complete details go to www.FedBizOpps.Gov and refer to the attachments Solicitation Amendment A002 and Minutes of Pre-Proposal Conference).
- Solicitation Amendment #3 (Solicitation Amendment extending the proposal submission deadline and Additional Questions & Answers are posted in the website. For complete details go to www.FedBizOpps.Gov and refer to the attachments Solicitation Amendment A003 and Additional Questions and Answers.
The requirement is for providing health and life insurance services to the locally hired employees of the US Mission. The anticipated performance is for a base period of twelve months and four one-year periods at the option of the Government. For complete details regarding this requirement go to www.FedBizOpps.Gov and click on the "Go" button in the upper left corner next to "Find Business Opportunities". Next, scroll down to "Search by Solicitation/Award Number" located in the white area and type in SCA52514R0001. Click on "Start Search," which is located slightly above the "Search by Solicitation/Award Number" block. You will need to check this website periodically for updates.
Procurement RSS Feed
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.