Skip Global Navigation to Main Content
Skip Breadcrumb Navigation
Doing Business in America

This section contains information for Canadians interested in doing business in the United States. Please select a link to the left for further details.

Note: In most cases, Canadian business travelers may apply for admission at a U.S. port of entry without first obtaining a nonimmigrant visa.Two notable exceptions are Canadians seeking to enter with investor visas (or e-visas) and Canadian professionals applying under NAFTA.

Additional business categories includes B visas (for temporary business visitors), H visas (for temporary workers in specialized occupations) and L visas (for intracompany transferees), as well as spousal and dependant visas under the same classes. Please click here for more information on these visa categories and requirements.