Skip Global Navigation to Main Content
Skip Breadcrumb Navigation
Tourist Travel

B2: Visitor for Pleasure

Applicants for this visa require:

  • Printout of DS-160 Confirmation Page with legible bar code
  • Valid Passport (at least 6 months)
  • Proof of legal status in Canada (original or certified copy)
  • Older passports containing previous visas
  • Documents substantiating previous legal status in U.S.
  • Reciprocity fee (if applicable)
  • Proof of sufficient funds to cover all expenses while in the U.S.
  • Proof of ties/residence in a country outside the U.S. which have no intentions of abandoning
  • Evidence showing purpose of trip.