Skip Global Navigation to Main Content
Skip Breadcrumb Navigation
E-Visa Applications

If you are a resident of British Columbia, Alberta or The Yukon, please contact the Vancouver Consulate for information on how to obtain an E-type visa.

All other persons outside of this region seeking to process an E visa application in Canada should contact the Toronto Consulate.

E1 and E2 Dependents (including spouses and minor, unmarried children) may book appointments to process their visa applications at any post in Canada. However, Dependents may process their visas only if the principal applicant's visa has already been issued. The dependent applicant must present a copy of the Principal Applicant's visa at the time of the interview.

E-3 visa applicants may apply via the normal process at the US Embassy or any Consulate across Canada.

Booking E-Visa Appointments

Treaty Trader (E1) and Investor (E2) visa appointments in Canada may be booked via the Visa Information Call Center or on-line via U.S. Visa Services.